The hotel is situated in a fantastic location in the French quarter between bourbon street and rue royal and is easily walkable to most of the main attractions you are going to want to see. It's not a big hotel but inside is very clean and modern and the staff were all very helpful and friendly. Our room was again very nice and comfortable. There was no bath but a large modern shower.
There is a nice bar in the hotel and you are given a coupon for a free drink when you check in which is a nice touch. They also serve a full cooked breakfast at the bar in the morning. There isn't a restaurant but given the massive amount of great places to eat nearby that wasn't an issue at all. There is a small outside pool but it was too cold to try it out unfortunately. Gym and business centre as standard.
Overall we had a great stay and would definitely come back the next time we are in NO. Just a tip when planning your trip, keep an eye out for when the big conferences in the NO convention centre are as it can get hard to find a hotel during that time and the prices will be much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette