Even though this hotel is located between Royal and Bourbon Street it's very quiet and secure. The staff was always friendly and the continental breakfast in the morning was really good. Our room was clean and freshly decorated. We really enjoyed having a balcony facing the pool and being able to open the door for fresh air. The only complaint I have is the shower does not have a door.. It has a fixed half wall so it leaves half the shower exposed at all times which can be cold. Other than that we would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to travelers that like to escape the hustle of the streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette