Nice and clean, spacious rooms and great breakfast buffet. Safe in room and free wifi works like a charm. All apps VoIP, VPN, FaceTime etc. worked. Friendly staff.
Very strict access control keeps non guests out.
Nice but small pool and shielded garden place where you can enjoy breakfast or a drink. At the back room 515, was noise proof even at Mardi Gras.
Will come back here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette