My husband and I stayed 6 nights at Le Marais. The hotel is only 1 block from Bourbon Street and within walking distance of any French Quarter attraction. The free breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, muffins, bagels, fruit, variety of juices, cereal, yougart. A great variety. The hotel is very quiet, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They also have a free business center with pcs and a printer. Free Wifi is in each room and through out the hotel. We had a small problem with our cable TV upon arrival and the tech person was at our room within 5 minutes to fix it. I would certainly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette