So I was in the New Orleans area and had not made a hotel reservation (my bad). Most every hotel was booked due to multiple conferences so what to do? Use my TA App to find one that's what. This place had high marks and since I was only going to be there one night, I figured "how bad could it be, it's in the Quarter?". I was very happily surprised! This is a boutique hotel so things are a little "trendy" to say the least. Rooms are large, nicely appointed. Nice courtyard with heated pool. Only negative is that the ultra modern decor in the lobby and common areas are way overdone. There is this blue tint to everything, even the mismatched funky colored furniture. But hey, some people like that. Rooms are decorated more in a more subdued style. Flat screens in rooms are huge, some of the largest I have ever seen in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette