The ambience and central location of this boutique hotel is perfect.
We had room 308, Superior King, with a warm inviting decor facing the peaceful courtyard. We spent every afternoon in the courtyard enjoying the heated saltwater pool and the comfortable loungers. We received two complimentary drink vouchers for Vive, two complimentary bottles of water (warm unfortunately) and the daily complimentary breakfast was excellent; scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, boiled eggs, cereals, assorted breads and pastries, fresh fruit, fruit juices, tea and coffee. Complimentary wi-fi, 24 hour coffee service and delicious ginger snap cookies were an added bonus. We would definitely recommend Hotel Le Marais.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette