We stayed at Hotel Le Marais for a long weekend recently. I really can't think of anything they could have done to make our stay any better. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well appointed. The courtyard was relaxing - we utilized it for "down time" several times. The free breakfast was fine (you are in New Orleans. If you want fine dining, walk 50 yards in any direction!) The hotel bar, Vive! was very nice also. Low key, quite, a great place to catch your breath before going back out and exploring the town. Staff was friendly and accommodating. And even though we were half a block off Bourbon Street, there was no issue with noise (granted, we had an inside room, so I can't vouch for the rooms overlooking the street, but other guests said they had no problems).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette