3,649 results
All reviewsbourbon stgreat locationfrench quarterconti streetboutique hotelsalt water poolsmall poolcomplimentary breakfasthalf blockhotel baryogurtfront desk staffsmall hotelwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelvalet parkingloved this hotel
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The hotel has an excellent location, it is located in the heart of the french quarter between Bourbon and Royal street. Everything is in walking distance, just park your car in the garage in front of the hotel, you won't need it until checking out. Altought the party is just on the corner, the sound-proofing is good enought if you decide to go to bed. Besides the location the breakfast was remarkable as well. Absolutely recommended hotel to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nites. Fantastic location. Room was nice size for the 2 of us. We had a king superior suite on the courtyard. Even though we were half a block from bourbon st, you would never know it! Great location. We parked our car when we first arrived and didn't see it again til we checked out. Only downside was if the bar was closed, there was no way of getting something to drink (I'm meaning non-alcoholic) without leaving the hotel. Maybe one vending machine tucked in a cornor wouldn't hurt! Overall just a wonderful place!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a night with my husband and two sons, ages 6 and 8. We were at the Gulf Shores for Spring Break and New Orleans was less than 3 hours away so I thought we should stop by and see some culture! The Customer Service was excellent and the hotel was beautiful. FYI, just valet your car and get it over with, you are not going to find parking otherwise. Our room was very small but we were only in it to sleep so all was good. The hotel itself is very clean and modern. We loved the courtyard and the saltwater pool. The breakfast was great! We went to the French Quarter during the day. The location of the hotel is perfect. It is close to everything we wanted to see and we walked everywhere with no problems. At night we swam in the pool and it was beautiful in the pool/courtyard. Our room was on the street. It was loud throughout the night, but it's the French Quarter so it was expected! One of my favorite parts was meeting the other guests while hanging out at the hotel, we met some very nice people while staying here. We got some negative comments about bringing our children to New Orleans for vacation from friends and family. I must say that we had a really good time! During the day the French Quarter is very entertaining (I know at night it's not so appropriate for children), Cafe Du Monde has delicious food, The French Market is fun and there is a toy store which does not disappoint! We spent our second day at the City Park which has a Storybook Village which is so cool for the kids and a sculpture garden. A beautiful place which is well worth the visit. The hotel staff gave us a map with directions and we drove right to it. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend staying here with kids if you have an open mind, free spirit, enjoy culture and know when to go back to the hotel and call it a night!

Room Tip: If you want a quite room, reserve a courtyard room!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank HannTom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel is in an amazing location!! It was walking distance from just about everyplace wanted to visit. Bourbon street was literally a few yards away from the hotel. Hotel was very clean and the hotel staff was exceptionally friendly. The ambiance was nice and really made us feel like we were on vacation. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting New Orleans!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tahhahwah-Martinez
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My teenagers and I stayed at the Hotel Le Marais prior to a cruise. It is unbelievably convenient to everything NOLA. The three of us walked everywhere from the hotel. Bourbon St. is a block away yet the hotel is quiet. It's also a short walk to Jackson Square and Cafe du Monde. K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen is maybe two blocks. Just from the convenience factor, cleanliness and quiet, I would definitely stay here again. Parking is steep ($34/day plus tax), but parking is a premium in NOLA much like NYC. I paid it knowing (hoping) my car was safe somewhere. When driving up to the hotel in your own vehicle, Conti is a one way street so the hotel will be on your left. Park just across the street to unload your luggage. There is a designated space which hopefully will be vacant. There is a pool, but I wouldn't call it that. More of a bird bath. Breakfasts were fine and suited myself and two teenagers. You can sit inside or out. We walked over to Cafe du Monde right after anyway to get our beignets. Tip: If you just want take-out beignets and a beverage go to the back of the restaurant to the walk up window. The lines are shorter. You can then sit along the wall and people watch or go right across the street to Jackson Square or right behind you to the river. You can even ask for beignets without all the powered sugar, but that's half the fun. Don't forget to go to Jackson Square at dark and get your palm read. That might be the other half of the fun! If you are heading to the port for a cruise, it's an easy drive of 10-15 minutes.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family