The staff is professional, helpful and pleasant. They were wonderful in trying to accommodate in locating us to a quiet room, but the building can't make up for carrying voices. The walls are paper thin and the lobby is a echo chamber, which can be a problem when, ahem, revelers return from the bars which, since it's close proximity to Bourbon Street, can be ongoing. The hipster-designed bath has no shower door, so water gets everywhere in the bathroom. Towels were worn and in need of refreshing. Not what was expected for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette