Hotel Marais is a small boutique hotel with a great location just off Bourbon Street. Within one minute you can be away from it all in a peaceful, pleasant environment. The common area is small but charming with an outdoor courtyard with nice chairs, some tables and a small pool. It is lovely and calm. Hotel staff were nice and helpful. Breakfast was included - lots of choices from yogurt to bacon and scrambled eggs. The down side was our room - it was very small with an odd bathroom, which we finally realized realized was a handicapped bathroom, but a strange small one which would have been hard to get a chair into. We had requested a view, but looked over mechanical stuff! This was the JazzFest weekend and the hotel was completely mobbed. So in all honesty, we didn't make a big deal about changing. I guess my final advice is to be very clearly what you are getting for a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette