Highly recommend staying here! I stayed 2 nights and 3 days with my husband and daughter Hotel is clean and modern. The pool area is beautiful and cozy. Just a little small but not crowded. You get a free hot breakfast where you can either dine inside or by the pool. Bar area has a happy hour every day. Staff are all friendly and are willing to help you in the right direction on dining, clubbing or site seeing and even arranging them for you. Location is ideal and is just a block away from Bourbon Street. You can walk to mostly anywhere from here. I would definitely go back to this hotel next time we are in New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette