Hotel Le Marais
US$290
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$197
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$208
Omni Hotels
US$284
US$262
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$263
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$302
US$291
US$415
US$290
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,467 results
All reviewsbourbon streetgreat locationfrench quarterboutique hotelsalt water poolsmall poolhalf blockcomplimentary breakfasthotel baryogurtsmall hotelfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelroyal streetvalet parkingloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. The location was perfect. Right off of Bourbon St but far enough away that we weren't disturbed by the noise. I booked based on price and reviews and I was not disappointed. I left my car in the parking garage and was prepared for the added cost. The best part was if I had needed my car there wasn't additional charges for in and out parking. However, my car never left the parking deck. The hotel was so conveniently located to everything that we walked everywhere. I would absolutely plan to stay there again if I were to go back to New Orleans.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was clean and as pictured. We had a great view of the courtyard. Staff was awesome and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my friends. The location is right in the middle of everything with convenient garage parking just across the street. I actually parked my car and walked everywhere I had planned to go. I walked to Jackson Sq, shops, restaurants, the aquarium, and the insectarium.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed two nights recently. Hotel charges $32 per night for parking. When I needed my car it took 50 minutes even after I called down from the room ahead of time. Also, when they delivered my car it was covered with bird mess....obviously had been parked outside under a roosting location.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard facing room. Street views have minimal value in this location.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill L
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Bookes this hotel for a long weekend in NoLa based on reviews, location and the fact it had a pool. We had a king room with a balcony. Rooms are small but clean. Very simple. Staff was very nice. Walls are very thin so don't expect a lot of sleep - people are there to party. Free breakfast is ok - coffee is good! Not sure i would stay here again as I am bit of a hotel snob and prefer something a bit more luxurious. But if you are looking for good value and location, it is a great choice.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights early July and had a really nice stay. The hotel is in a good location in the French Quarter and just a few metres from Bourbon street (if that's your thing).

The room was a decent size, clean and nicely decorated. Despite being so close to Bourbon street, it was quiet and we weren't disturbed by noise from the outside.

We were given a token each when we checked in to use at the bar to get a free drink of our choice (including cocktails) which was a nice touch. There is a pool area with a nice but very small pool and while we didn't have a chance to swim, the courtyard was good to sit and relax in.

The staff throughout the hotel always greeted you when you passed and the receptionist was able to provide a list and map of restaurant recommendations. The barman was also good for a chat over drinks. The breakfast buffet in the morning had a reasonable selection of food available

The room rate tripled for the nights of the 3rd and 4th July compared to what we paid for the 2nd, for obvious reasons, but it still represented good value for that time of year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple