This was a wonderful place to stay in the Quarter. The rooms were more European in size with a wonderful feel of being tucked away from the madness that can be the Quarter. We received a welcome drink from the bar and were able to enjoy it on a lovely secluded patio by a pool that looked and felt like a private pond. Breakfast was included and although much like anyone else's breakfast it was presented with a flare. The staff from those at the desk, the bar, and the housekeeping and maintenance were friendly, smiling and always helpful. Their location gave you access to the entire quarter. Plan a trip and it will be marvelous at the La Marais.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette