My husband and I just spent 3 nights at the W, the front desk staff, drivers and bellman were really friendly and offered wonderful tips about the city. Below is an assessment of our stay:
- the rooms are tastefully done (W style) and the showers are pretty incredible. Only downside of the room is that you can hear the humming of heaters or AC units.
- I would skip this. We went for breakfast and were really disappointed. The food took forever to arrive, when we asked, the waitress informed us that she was the only one waiting tables and they had gotten slammed. (there were literally 4 tables eating in the restaurant). In fairness, the manager was great and took care of our bill - it was a nice gesture, it was just a frustrating start to the day.
- EXCELLENT - they are very nice, super hospitable and always trying to go the extra mile to make your stay better.
- Location is amazing, you are in the heart of everything!
- Very, very small - hard to call it a pool (more like a plunge pool?)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- W New Orleans French Quarter is adjacent to historic Jackson Square and boutique shops, and is a short walk from galleries, the Riverwalk and Harrah's casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your W New Orleans - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w New Orleans - French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- w Hotel New Orleans