W New Orleans - French Quarter
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$447
US$382
Waldorf.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$289
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$333
Omni Hotels
US$310
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$258
  • Pool
Maison Dupuy(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$231
Travelocity
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$303
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$186
DruryHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,069 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterfabulous roombourbon streetbottle of champagnebeautiful courtyardboutique hotelsmall poolquiet streetjackson squareearly checkthe location is perfectsouthern hospitalityfew blocksmardi grasquentinelijah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Having stayed at the W on Canal st, I didn't think there would be much difference. At the time we stayed on Canal st, there was construction, so the restaurant was closed, but the stay was still lovely. But the construction didn't have much personal effect on our visit. On our next visit, since the W French Quarter is closer to the French Quarter, we got a room there. The hotel was fine, and there wasn't anything wrong with it. disappointing. Our view was a close-up of the room next door, and the room was quite a bit smaller. The pool area was nice- a bit more hip, and younger, but very small. It did seem a bit overpriced, but in the French Quarter, everything is. However, compared to the Canal st location, for the same price, it was Unless walking the extra few blocks is a major issue- I'd recommend the Canal St. location.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
wneworleans, General Manager at W New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Hello jj1972texas -

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay with us. I do apologize that you weren't as satisfied with your guest room, but I'm glad to hear that you overall had a pleasant experience. We appreciate your loyalty to the W hotels in New Orleans and would love to welcome you back to either property on your next visit so we can find a room that better suits you. Thank you for staying with us!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2013

wonderful small plate menu - great service/suggestions from Sonja Jones, waitress - the cracklings and cheese dip was outstandingly sinful and good to last drop! - super place in the quarter for a quick lunch/dinner! great decor and interesting wine list - we'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Hello Buzz R -

Thank you for eating at SoBou and for posting a great review of your meal! I'm glad to hear that you really enjoyed it and will be coming back on your next trip. We're looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 22 January 2013

I stayed at the W French Quarter for a friends birthday weekend and was not dissapointed. First the location is in the heart of the french quarter, and within walking distance of bourbon street, jackson square, and the riverfront. A house car was also available, however I didn't need to use it. Upon arrival, the front desk girl was very helpful and provided me with several tour options when asked. The valets were also very helpful and retrieved my shoes from my vehicle when I forgot them. The room I had was awesome. I had a patio room overlooking the street, the weather was nice enough to have a drink outside. The room was clean and very trendy. One thing that was great in the room was a multi phone charger adapter. It had about 10 different options to charge your phone, which came in handy for me and my girlfriend. Pool area looked very appealing also with couches, tables and fire pits. The only thing I regret is not being able to try the restraunt. Hopefully I will on the next trip. The restroom / shower area was unique, the frosted glass door was interesting, but the oversized shower made up for it. My girlfriend also used the fitness center and she said it was great, and had everything necessary for a cardio and weight workout.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank al s

Hello al s -

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay with us. It sounds like you really enjoyed the property and the location. I'm glad to hear that several of our talent members made great impressions on you. You'll definitely have to try out SoBou on your next trip to New Orleans. The food is spectacular and the cocktails are even better! We can't wait to welcome you back! Thanks again for the nice compliments.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Joined some friends in New Orleans for a weekend get-away. Arrived at the hotel to be greeted by very friendly staff and found our way up to the rooms.
The rooms were stylish, comfortable and very clean. We had a nice sized balcony as well. The common areas looked really awesome as well but it was mid-January so we didn't use the pool.
We ordered in room-service one morning and found the food to be very good. It arrived at our place in about 20 minutes and the server was a joy to speak to.
I liked the little things as well; the shower gels were amazing, there was a kaleidoscope in our room, the super sized towels and lush bathrobes.
My only two complaints is that our room key often wasn't working for the elevator and that the glass doors for the bathrooms offer very little privacy.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina_Moorshead

Hello Christina_Moorsh,

Thank you for choosing W French Quarter and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that you really enjoyed our property and in-room dining by our new restaurant, SoBou. I hope that we can welcome you back on your next trip to New Orleans!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at the W, the front desk staff, drivers and bellman were really friendly and offered wonderful tips about the city. Below is an assessment of our stay:

Rooms
- the rooms are tastefully done (W style) and the showers are pretty incredible. Only downside of the room is that you can hear the humming of heaters or AC units.

Restaurant
- I would skip this. We went for breakfast and were really disappointed. The food took forever to arrive, when we asked, the waitress informed us that she was the only one waiting tables and they had gotten slammed. (there were literally 4 tables eating in the restaurant). In fairness, the manager was great and took care of our bill - it was a nice gesture, it was just a frustrating start to the day.

Service/Front Desk/Drivers/Bellman
- EXCELLENT - they are very nice, super hospitable and always trying to go the extra mile to make your stay better.

Location
- Location is amazing, you are in the heart of everything!

Pool
- Very, very small - hard to call it a pool (more like a plunge pool?)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
wneworleans, General Manager at W New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Helly NYC1240 -

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that everything worked out well and that our talent really went above and beyond to make your experience memorable. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you now or in the future by emailing us at wfqcservice@whotels.com. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to the Big Easy!