“Great Find”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: St. Andrew
Transit: Street Car
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stopped in on our way to a garden district tour and were very impressed. My husband had the clam bake I had a salad. Both were very good, but what was outstanding was our server, Ayana. She was very attentive and when she discovered we were en route to a tour she was insistent that we arrive on time. Ayana made the experience great.

There are newer reviews for Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Al Copeland is spinning in his grave! The place has gone downhill and fast. The booths are falling part, the fabric is dirty, the floors aren't not kept clean, and neither are the bathrooms. This place needs to be remodeled immediately if they plan to keep customers happy; especially since a new Cheesecake Factory has recently opened in the area. The food to me is better here than there but that is not enough to keep me coming back. It feels so very old and worn and not in a charming way. There are many places to go and enjoy great food that are "holes in the wall", but a part of coming here is the atheistic that was once nice.

The Sunday Brunch is another issue...they do not keep the Buffett well stocked and you are often left waiting for food. I stopped coming because of that.

Until they take the time and effort to invest in the upkeep of this establishment, I won't be back.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here before and enjoyed it, but got sick after eating this time. We all ordered a pasta dish. The food looked good, but shortly after leaving all three of us didn't feel well. The service was great and but I don't know that we'll be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had our families all meet up in NOLA today. We had folks converge from Texas, Tennessee and Florida. We decided to walk from the hotel to The Cheesecake Bistro as it was close by and on the surface appeared appealing. What happened over the next 10 minutes ranked with the worst social experiences on my life. We had a party of 8 for a late dinner at about 9PM on a Thursday. The restaurant was about 1/4 full. Initially the host said they had no table for 8 then said "Oh, never mind I don't know what I was thinking." He then took us to a corner table that seats 6. We told him that we did not think there was any way that we could all fit in there. Two other waiters were whispering some derogatory comments in the corner but I could make out it was about the way we were dressed. As we had just arrived in town everyone was dressed comfortably, all the men in polo shirts except my brother in law in a pocket tee. The ladies were all dress in either polo or light summer blouses. Everyone with dressy shorts, my mother in law with a summer dress. There was one host "Jonathan" that did walk past and apologetically mumble with his head hung down, "he's getting your table ready. Only person of integrity in the whole restaurant. When we were waved back, the host had merely put silverware on two separate tables. I was a surprised. I asked why they could not put 2 tables together, he replied fire code violation. When I pointed out that they had a set tables put together for at least 20 at the front of the dining room, he replied "that's for reserved parties of 15." I asked if they could put together tables fort 15, why they could not do that for 8. He had no answer. I asked if we could be seated at that table, and if there really was a party of 15 this late. He said moo there was no reservation for that table but because it was a table setI up fort 15 we could not be seated there. WHAT !!!!! I would give this restaurant 0 stars if I could. Never have been so angry at a restaurant.

2  Thank mehajaz
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Omg....I really enjoyed my food here!! I got the club wrap which was refreshing. But my love got the Bistro fried chicken. When the plate to the table..I couldn't belive 4 huge pieces of fried chicken..it was 13.95 but worth every cent. He ate the entire entrée ..I tasted the chicken it was season very well and juicy...we stayed in the hotel that located in the same place..we eat there again...will come back..