Stayed here in april and this is the cleanest hostel I stayed in during my week in New Orleans.
Meet a lot of cool people and had a great time. Very friendly staff that gave some good recommendations for best Po-Boys in the neighbourhood. Located a bit off the central New Orleans (Bourbon Street) but right next to the fantastic Magazine Street.
I stayed in a room with 8 beds and had a great time. One heads up though, the walls are thin so it gets noisy. Especially the room close to the kitchen. If you don't like to wake up early try to get another room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are AAE Bourbon House Mansion and Hostel, located only 18 minutes walking to the French Quarter and famous "Bourbon Street". In the "lower Garden District" we are 5 minutes walk to the Convention Center and the only Guest House/ Hostel that provides a FREE Shuttle to and from Greyhound and Amtrack. We also have airport shuttle for as low as $15 a person. All guests, either dorm beds or deluxe private rooms get to enjoy FREE BREAKFAST, Free Internet, Free Shuttles, Free Parking and a great Guest House full of European Travelers that create an exciting environment. We welcome all ages and have private rooms for families that sleep up to 8 people available. We are the "top rated" hostel in New Orleans and there is a reason for that... because were the best choice from the traveling public viewpoint! Come stay with us and be happy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your AAE Bourbon House Mansion & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aae Bourbon House Mansion Hotel New Orleans
- Aae Bourbon House Mansion And Hostel