“Great and interesting cemetery tour”
Review of Magic Tours

Magic Tours
Book In Advance
New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
Ghosts Haunts and Voodoo Walking Tour
New Orleans St Louis Cemetery 1 Walking Tour
Ranked #73 of 232 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had a lot of fun on our tour with our guide Dawn. She was knowledgeable and very enthusiastic about New Orleans in general. She also showed us a nice place to get our Po' boys.
I can highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Rachel S

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We took a tour of the Garden District with Magic Tours. It was very enjoyable and our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the area. I would recommend this tour!

1  Thank AhmiB
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We love to hear about the history of any place we visit, and this tour gave us that in spades! Our cemetery tour guide (Dawn) was fun and engaging. She answered all of our questions and gave us great recommendations for local restaurants and other tours to go on during our stay in NOLA.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I so enjoyed this amazine 2 hour walking tour. Although I had visited New Orleans many times, these were two areas which I had not seen. Ok, it is difficult to pull oneself away from the French Quarter...

Anyhow, the tour guide was exceptional. His knowledge of both sections of town was amazing. I learned numerous new facts that day and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. We walked by numerous homes in the Garden District owned by Hollywood stars and historical figures. In fact, the information was so good that the next month I won a prize at Tiffany's by answering a trivia question learned on the tour!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Our Guide was more into history than theatrics. He was very enthusiastic about history and his own stories of his life but we wanted a ghost tour with stories about ghosts etc... Would have preferred a more ghostly tour than a history tour but the online price of $10 per person was cheap.