“Bad experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #62 of 214 Tours in New Orleans
Melbourne, australia
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Poor. Booked tour thru our hotel, they did not give us a receipt instead wrote to details of our booking the back of bourchure. Went to join tour and as we didn't realise we needed what was written on the back of the bourchure would not let us check in & told by lady with long red hair 'you can just do it tomorrow night' - in a very rude manner. I explained I still had it in our hotel room which was literally across the street at royal omni, a 2 min wait. Was told the tour was already leaving. Very disappointed as I was looking forward to this & have no other time to do it during my stay. Group size looked very large and looked like a lot of people could not hear guide anyway.

Visited March 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Best experience while in New Orleans!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Our fellow Louisvillian, Dawn, was an amazing tour guide! I loved that she told the history of not only the cemetery but about New Orleans too. The group was very small, about 5 so it was great to ask her anything I wanted about Nola. She's very enthusiastic and it was awesome to have a guide that truly loves her job and the city. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good ghost tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Our tour guide, Dawn, was a good storyteller and engaging. Shared the truth behind the stories and legends. And kept us interested. Would go on a tour with her again

1 Thank Christine A
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great and interesting cemetery tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We had a lot of fun on our tour with our guide Dawn. She was knowledgeable and very enthusiastic about New Orleans in general. She also showed us a nice place to get our Po' boys.
I can highly recommend this tour!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rachel S
Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Garden District Tour- Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We took a tour of the Garden District with Magic Tours. It was very enjoyable and our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the area. I would recommend this tour!

Visited January 2014