“The St Louis Cemetery #1 Tour is great if you don't have a lot of time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Magic Tours

New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
Ranked #62 of 214 Tours in New Orleans
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The St Louis Cemetery #1 Tour is great if you don't have a lot of time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Our tour guide, Dawn, was fantastic. She was very enthusiastic, engaging and truly loves New Orleans. Although you are on a cemetery tour, you also get great information on the history of New Orleans. It is great value for the price of $25 a person for 2 hours.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Laura K

Gaithersburg, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Very nice tour of the Garden District”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I enjoyed the walking tour of the Garden District given by Nancy. Our group of 10 was given a nice overview of many different homes in the area, and some good insight of the history of the garden district and New Orleans, by Nancy. Well worth the price, and I suggest making lunch reservations for Commander's Palace at the end of the tour.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank lindy123
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Dawn was very sweet and took us on a great tour. It was just my friend and I, so that was wonderful as well. Very knowledgeable and really wanted to make sure we got everything out of our tour. She knows everyone around town and that was super interesting to see! We are both really glad we did the two hour walking cemetery tour - definitely came out more knowledgeable than we started!

1 Thank aribeari
Melbourne, australia
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Poor. Booked tour thru our hotel, they did not give us a receipt instead wrote to details of our booking the back of bourchure. Went to join tour and as we didn't realise we needed what was written on the back of the bourchure would not let us check in & told by lady with long red hair 'you can just do it tomorrow night' - in a very rude manner. I explained I still had it in our hotel room which was literally across the street at royal omni, a 2 min wait. Was told the tour was already leaving. Very disappointed as I was looking forward to this & have no other time to do it during my stay. Group size looked very large and looked like a lot of people could not hear guide anyway.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Best experience while in New Orleans!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Our fellow Louisvillian, Dawn, was an amazing tour guide! I loved that she told the history of not only the cemetery but about New Orleans too. The group was very small, about 5 so it was great to ask her anything I wanted about Nola. She's very enthusiastic and it was awesome to have a guide that truly loves her job and the city. Highly recommended.