“Don't wast your time with this food”
Review of Voila - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Located in the French Quarter
Houston
“Don't wast your time with this food”
Reviewed 10 June 2010

We went to Voilas and as we walked in they named off 2 specials, one was steak and patato for $8.00 whick 3 of us got. One got a hambuger and one pulled pork natchos. The hambuger did not have the fried pickles on it. Out steaks were over cooked and not good. When the check came they charged us $12,00 for two steaks and $11.00 for the other. they said the special was over even though it was swtill out on the sign when we walked in. We also had a $25.00 gift certifcate which they would not take. I only had the certificate for two weeks and it was good for a year. They were rude and unprofessional.
THE FOOD AND SERVICE WAS BAD.

2 Thank fedupwithbadfood

Le Claire, Iowa
“Closed ???”
Reviewed 17 May 2010

Tried to visit 5/10 and 5/11 2010. Closed both days.

1 Thank wsteinhauer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Truly Dreadful”
Reviewed 11 May 2010

The worst place we ate on our recent trip to New Orleans. The only thing worse than the food is the service. Between sitting down, ordering and receiving drinks, and placing and receiving our order we were there over an hour and a half and the place was empty. The bartender and waitress just stood around chatting instead of making our drinks or pretty much doing anything. When we finally got our food it was terrible. I ordered pulled pork nachos but they didn't have pulled pork on them, they were covered in cheap chili that tasted like it came from a can. The chicken sandwich wasnt much better. The prices were high considering the quality of the food.

1 Thank SGtravelgal
mpls
“Service so bad we left!”
Reviewed 3 January 2010

Ordered drinks, and then watched the bartender make the first one. She then stopped and started talking to all of the people at the bar. She made no drinks for 10 minutes while the first one sat there and had the ice melt. When someone asked us how we were doing, the girl in charge actually told my wife not to give her any attitude. We at that point left, 2 other groups of 4 each left at the same time we did. They hadnt been contacted at all and they sat at they same time as us. The bartender actually pointed at me and laughed as we left. This place was not even remotely busy when this happened. I can take a lot of crap, but I wont put up with that. I would be just as happy with a Lucky Dog.

2 Thank newtoorleans
New Orleans,LA
“Love their Wednesday Special!”
Reviewed 4 December 2009

I'm from New Orleans and I work in the CBD. Every Wednesday I go there to get the special. It's a 8oz steak with fries and veggies for 5.95! I love it but I'll be honest. It does depend on the cook that day because I've been disappointed once or twice. Other than that is always good!