“get a massage with Adrian!”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“get a massage with Adrian!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I treated myself to a massage with Adrian after finishing an 800 mile bike trip from Memphis, TN to Venice, LA on the Mississippi River Trail. I am an athlete and I have had a good number of massages in my time, but the experience with Adrian was hands-down the best that I have ever had. I came in v. sore and tired, and left feeling relaxed and ready to enjoy New Orleans! I would recommend a massage at Spa Atlantis to anyone who is passing through and in need of an oasis of calm in between exploring the city. For anyone who is lucky enough to live in NOLA, know that I'm jealous!

The facilities are absolutely amazing. The showers and steam room are so so so very nice.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank cycles2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Massage”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Quickly becoming a regular. Very nice and relaxing venue. Consistently the best massages I have experienced anywhere in the world. Ask for Ashley. She is the best.

Visited October 2013
“Warm & welcoming”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Today was my first visit to Spa Atlantis Downtown New Orleans location. My sister & I went for mani/pedi package. Doris & Andrea made us feel right at home and took great care of us. Would certainly recommend a visit to them to our friends - wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Visited October 2013
Alexandria, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OMG....”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

First off, I was in town for a conference and called same day to get an appointment. They were able to fit me in within 3 minutes of calling and were waiting for me when I walked through the door. I usually get a pedicure every two weeks from my local nail shop but THIS pedicure was by far the best I have ever had. As a diabetic I suffer from dry and rough feet...almost a week later my feet are still in great shape! I hate that I cannot remember the lady's name but she was very personable and gave me soooo many insider tips on places to grab dinner that were places the locals go. Being from Louisiana, the tourist food of the French quarter just doesn't do it for me.

I also got a 50 minute therapeutic massage. I honestly could have melted right off of the table into a puddle of relaxed muscled on the floor. I think I actually went to sleep at once point but woke up right when I started to snore lol. But all laughs aside, this was honestly the BEST massage that have gotten in a long time. I loved that I was asked if there were any specific places she needed to concentrate on and she did just that.

Hands down, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be back for another round of services on my next visit!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Deirdre D
Winnsboro, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

My sister & I spent the entire day at Spa Atlantis (French Quarter). It was everything we wanted it to be. Such a beautiful group of technicians. They were all so open & friendly but best of all, they are excellent at what they do. Whitney, Spin(sure hope the name is correct) & Melissa...you've got it when everyone else has been looking for it ladies!! Thanks a million!

Visited September 2013