“Excellent First Spa Experience ”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent First Spa Experience ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I thought I would do something new for my 33rd birthday and boy am I glad I chose Spa Atlantis for my first spa experience walking in the door I was greeted by a friendly face and personality and the therapists Ashley, Krista and Crystal did a great job making me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Spa Atlantis whether it's your first or your 100th trip to a spa a trip to Spa Atlantis is a MUST!!!

New Brunswick, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely Couples massage”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband & I took our honeymoon in New Orleans and I think this might have been our favorite thing we did, (after beignets at Cafe Du Monde, that is.) We had a wonderful experience, mimosas beforehand & lovely music playing throughout. I prefer more of a deep tissue massage, so I wish I could have requested this. As it was she did a pretty firm swedish massage, (since I told her to go hard.) It was really lovely & relaxing, which was perfect for us that day. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but since we were on our honeymoon we were able to splurge a little

Visited July 2014
1 Thank llange1223
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Spa, Awesome Service, and Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was attending a conference with my husband recently in New Orleans. I had some free time and thought I would go to a Spa while I was in town. There is no doubt there are beautiful upscale spas with tons of services. As this was a busy conference, I could hardly find an appointment opening available. When I called Spa Atlantis they called me immediately back after re-arranging some current appointments and next thing I knew I was there within 15 minutes by cab. As I didn't know what to expect, I had THE MOST AMAZING massage I think I have ever had (except for my local favorites where I live) by Ashley. For such a petite person, she knew trigger points and had such a healing way about her, I think I fell asleep 3 times briefly and I never do that. You will never go wrong with her! Then I had a Pedicure by Doris who was absolutely amazing! I walk in wanting a French Pedicure as that is what I always get done and she said "Your in New Orleans, why not do something different, why not a color" I told her I wasn't for sure, and she picked out the most amazing color based on my skin tones. It's been over a month and my Pedicure still looks amazing. She was very careful to detail and was so very kind to me. I walked out of that Spa feeling like a million bucks! Awesome Spa, Awesome Service, and an Incredibly Wonderful Experience!!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lovinglifepro
North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Tag Along Business Trip”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I came with my husband to New Orleans this week. Our hotel did not have a spa, but recommended Spa Atlantis. This is a very clean spa and the staff was very courteous. I had a facial followed by a mani/pedi service. The facial was very relaxing and refreshing. The pedi/mani was very nice as well. Both staff members were very warming and welcoming. The overall environment was quite too.I would definitely recommend this spa if you are visiting the downtown New Orleans area. It is also in walking distance from most hotels in the downtown area.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Travelholic_7
Glasgow, UK
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Amazing therapeutic massage”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Having problems with my back i am a bit of a massage connoisseur and very often dubious about how good a massage will be. But do need to fear at Atlantis - this really was a superb massage and really made a difference to my back. Wish I was there now!

Visited May 2014