“Heaven on Earth”
Review of Spa Atlantis

Spa Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis is a full service day spa and salon*. Now, with 2 locations. Our original in New Orleans CBD (Downtown) and our newest location in New Orleans French Quarter. *French Quarter location only
Friendswood
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Went to New Orleans for a conference and by the end of it I felt like I had shoulders like the Incredible Hulk. I was one big old knot. My boyfriend went with me and he has a very stressful job.

We took a couple of extra days there and decided to visit this spa based on trip advisor reviews. Let me say this was a phenomenal experience. Annie was my masseuse and Leslie was my boyfriend's masseuse.

The spa was beautiful and offered wonderful amenities. I enjoyed a couple of mimosas. The spa was beautiful - just what one would expect. Big fluffy white robes and a shower to die for.

Annie was wonderful working out my knots and the aromatherapy was just what the doctor ordered. Leslie did a deep tissue massage to work out the months of stress my boyfriend was carrying with him. We had the 80 minute massages and they were worth every dime.

I would highly highly highly recommend this location. Ahhh sighs of relief were the sounds of the day.

1 Thank Monica G

San Antonio, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Take me away”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My first ever massage. Relaxing vibe as you walk in stays with you until and beyond your departure. Warm welcome with wine or mimosa offered comfortable chairs to wait with soft relaxing music in low light room with candles and soft pleasant aroma.
Greeted softly and warmly by therapist and escorted into room. Discussion of health, experience and needs before explanation of procedures. Every appropriate part of my body was touched and massaged with the right amount of pressure and rigor. Found myself in a relaxed state of unconsciousness as my feet were finished.

My daughter also went and she also had a pedicure. No stranger to them she noted it was the best she'd ever had.

Consider treating yourself. Prices are clear and while on the surface it may seem a bit high, it's reasonable and you do get what you pay for. Next time I'm in NOLA I'll be back.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent First Spa Experience ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I thought I would do something new for my 33rd birthday and boy am I glad I chose Spa Atlantis for my first spa experience walking in the door I was greeted by a friendly face and personality and the therapists Ashley, Krista and Crystal did a great job making me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Spa Atlantis whether it's your first or your 100th trip to a spa a trip to Spa Atlantis is a MUST!!!

New Brunswick, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely Couples massage”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband & I took our honeymoon in New Orleans and I think this might have been our favorite thing we did, (after beignets at Cafe Du Monde, that is.) We had a wonderful experience, mimosas beforehand & lovely music playing throughout. I prefer more of a deep tissue massage, so I wish I could have requested this. As it was she did a pretty firm swedish massage, (since I told her to go hard.) It was really lovely & relaxing, which was perfect for us that day. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but since we were on our honeymoon we were able to splurge a little

Visited July 2014
1 Thank llange1223
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Spa, Awesome Service, and Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was attending a conference with my husband recently in New Orleans. I had some free time and thought I would go to a Spa while I was in town. There is no doubt there are beautiful upscale spas with tons of services. As this was a busy conference, I could hardly find an appointment opening available. When I called Spa Atlantis they called me immediately back after re-arranging some current appointments and next thing I knew I was there within 15 minutes by cab. As I didn't know what to expect, I had THE MOST AMAZING massage I think I have ever had (except for my local favorites where I live) by Ashley. For such a petite person, she knew trigger points and had such a healing way about her, I think I fell asleep 3 times briefly and I never do that. You will never go wrong with her! Then I had a Pedicure by Doris who was absolutely amazing! I walk in wanting a French Pedicure as that is what I always get done and she said "Your in New Orleans, why not do something different, why not a color" I told her I wasn't for sure, and she picked out the most amazing color based on my skin tones. It's been over a month and my Pedicure still looks amazing. She was very careful to detail and was so very kind to me. I walked out of that Spa feeling like a million bucks! Awesome Spa, Awesome Service, and an Incredibly Wonderful Experience!!!

Visited June 2014