“Lots of locals”

Serio's Po-Boys & Deli
Ranked #373 of 1,931 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Lots of locals”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

You know its good if the locals eat here, and they do! Great food. Muffelata was awesome. Messy but great! Sports themed place so LSU fans will love it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AR-BRAY

Orlando, Florida
“GREAT muffaletta!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We went here for the sole reason we knew Serio's beat Bobby Flay in a throw down! One taste of the muffaletta and you know why. We grabbed a half muffaletta to go so we only were in the deli for 5 minutes but the sandwich was awesome. Great saltiness from the capers and green olives! I would love to go back one day and try a po boy!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jwalk23
Saint Louis, Missouri
“We keep coming back!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This place is the best! I first discovered it two years ago. And now my wife and I brought a couple friends here last week. What can I say? This guy, Mike Serio, beat Bobby Flay in a muffaletta Throw Down! I’ve had the muffaletta and it is great! I highly recommend the fried oyster Po’boy and this last trip we discovered something new, Maddie’s fries. They are kind of a play on poutine- French fries, gravy, cheese and jalapeno slices. It really hits the spot.

The food is good and it’s a great place to grab a beer before you adventure out to either the French Quarter or grab the St. Charles Street street car. If Mike Serio is working, make sure you say hello. He’s a wealth of knowledge regarding NOLA and he has wonderful stories.

Come for the food, stay for a story.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank John Y
Macon, Georgia
“A local favorite!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I haven't eaten at Serio's in over 15 years but it was equally delicious! While not a fancy place it has a local flare with helpful and courteous staff. A definite must place to grab a local po-boy!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DigDox
Plano, Texas
“Mufalletta perfection!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

First time having this type of sandwich and I was in heaven. Went back the next day for a second helping! Staff is very friendly and the place has a mom and pops feel that I loved!

Visited January 2014