“A mixed bag”
Review of Big Easy Tours

Big Easy Tours
Ranked #182 of 236 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We went on the two day package. We chose Laura Plantation. This was excellent, if a bit of a ride from our hotel. They picked us up at the hotel, as promised. The plantation tour was excellent, informative, and enjoyable.
The second day was the city tour. The bus was late and full. There was no accommodation to the fact that we were a couple and would have liked to sit together, or that we had pre-purchased our tickets several weeks prior. The tour guide was excellent and very personable. However, the tour was very heavy on the Katrina damaged areas. I would have liked a little more French Quarter, Garden District, galleries, etc.
My recommendation is to assign seating based on time of purchase and the party size. Then reevaluate the amount of time spent in the hurricane ravaged areas.

4  Thank cynthia r

Reviewed 11 November 2009

At 8 am November 7 I booked a Hurricane Katrina tour online for 1 pm with Big Easy tours they immediately took a payment of $45.00 , included several extra fees, but didn't tell me where to get the bus, just said to wait for eticket. I called their number, first no answer, then it says "not taking calls now" Meanwhile I went down to Jackson Sq and bought a ticket with Grey Line because I just had the one day in New Orleans. that ticket was $35, no extra fees. When I later checked my email, there was the eticket which had come thru at 12:30 pm and it was actually for Grey Line! very deceptive!

9  Thank bimajackie