“Best soup”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I ate the shrimp boil soup and it was delicious. I love the owner/manager David, he works the room. Love the Blake hotel it is in the lobby of.

1  Thank gallup

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Quick'ish service. We came here for breakfast whilst staying in New Orleans, breakfast was nice and reasonable privet.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I ate here twice during a 3 days stay at the Blake. When I dined I had the fried green tomatoes eggs benedict and I was very impressed with its presentation and portion. I had take out of french onion soup and friend green tomatoes (see a theme???) on a separate day and was similarly impressed with taste, presentation and serving size. Wait staff is friendlier than the host staff. Staff service was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great food, convenient, quiet, excellent service. Reasonably priced. Staff friendly and helpful. Loved their macaroni and cheese. Catch of the day was redfish, excellent. Didn't have anything bad.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We found this place looking for a quick lunch in the CBD. Food was very good and the service was excellent. Nice little unexpected find. It's understandable why it stays crowded.