“Great service and terrific brunch!”
Review of Roux on Orleans

Roux on Orleans
Ranked #670 of 1,998 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We have had brunch there 5 years in a row when we stay at the Bourbon Orleans, My husband actually wakes me up so he can go eat there. The Eggs Benedict is awesome and biscuits and gravy rocks!!

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast here a couple of times while staying at bourbon orleans. Had the buffet for 18$. Everything was great, though it was a pretty basic buffet... Not extensive. Mine was on Saturday, and they say Sunday is even better. I had eaten at the Stanley, nearby, and found for a few dollars more, I preferred the Roux. For the convenience if staying at the hotel, it was very nice.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is a place to avoid in my opinion. The food is iffy. It can be ok or not so ok. Mainly though the place does not seem clean to me. Plus the outside tables are too close to Bourbon Street with its noise and odors. There are too many really great places to eat in NOLA to bother with this one.

1  Thank Virginia G
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I only had breakfast here for 3 mornings in a row. Wonderful breakfast. Even the buffet was good and I'm not a buffet person. This was my first taste of New Orleans and what an awesome taste it was. Will go back to Roux.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The breakfast buffet is good at Roux. It was all fresh and hot. Our waitress, Yamimi is upbeat and helpful!