“Magical”

Bradford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magical”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

My boyfriend surprised me by taking me on the Gondola, big surprise in itself as I certainly wasn't expecting to see a Gondola in New Orleans, it was beautiful, tranquil, very romantic, Boris and Natasha a pair of black swans were beautiful to see, then my lovely romantic boyfriend proposed, on one knee with a gorgeous ring - I said yes!! what a wonderful evening, thankyou Robert for your Gondola and giving us such a perfect setting

Visited August 2014

Austin, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Unique and fun”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

What a different side of the city. A quiet and relaxing rise under bridges, around a lake, with a great guide on a beautiful gondola. Big thumbs up, well worth it for either a romantic rise for a couple or for families with young kids.

2 Thank John F
Richmond, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Ride”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This ride was awesome I lucked up by getting this booked because someone cancelled. Robert the owner returned my call after I had left a message to see about possible vacancies. As soon as he called I booked the 8pm ride. I and my wife arrived to this wonderful gondola and soft music playing. We were greeted by Robert himself along with cheese and crackers, and the champagne that I brought for my wife. He gave the best tour and I felt that we had the best tour as we watched the sun set and kiss under every bridge. All I can say is money well spent .

Thanks Robert,

Ps the Beignet's at Morning Call were awesome!!!! #coffee as well

4 Thank Anthony T
Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The best idea I've had in years!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was a surprise for a birthday, and we went at sunset...all I can say is, "WOW"! Robert, the gondola owner, told us about the history of the gondola, how he had it built in Italy and brought it over, all while listening to Andrea Bocelli and drinking champagne (you can bring your own champagne, he provides glasses and the music). This is an absolute must, and is a departure from the typical French Quarter hubbub.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank tinajans19
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great romantic experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The gondola was beautiful and the driver efficient. It was super hot and the driver gave us a big umbrella to provide shade. He also provided cheese and crackers and you could bring wine or another beverage that could be chilled in his ice container. It was a beautiful tour of New Orleans City Park.

2 Thank Tracey L