“Superb atmosphere and Hospitality!”
Rampart House, Our Family friendly property. Sleeps 6, and could sleep up to 8 guest.
side view of the property. Street parking for 3 cars. Entrance to covered parking in garage. A plus! Entrance to the property is on the side of house. Enter through rod iron gate to the end of house.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
There is a side entrance also. Giving you the option to use the side or the main rear entrance.
A rare find...
Covered parking garage, and seating on back deck-patio.
Non-smoking premises
closer view of outdoor furniture. Seating for 6. An unbrella is available all year round. Privacy
Welcome to The BEARigny Suites!
Entrance to the the house is through the kitchen.Granite/stainless steel appliances. Gas stove
L-shaped kitchen. Gas stove. Fully equipped kitchen. Including FREE coffee and spring water bottles.
Dining room table for 6 guest. Plenty of room. :Located in the kitchen.
Laundry. Full sized washer/dryer. All dye free detergents are supplied. Stainless steele fridge.
Living room, plenty of seating. lazy boy recliner. Two chairs, HDTV, phone service. Ceiling fans.
Bedroom 2 features 2 Queen sized beds. HDTV & phone service. Office desk, side entrance/exit
Bedroom 2, with 2 queen beds has dresser drawers, a writing/computer desk 2 ceiling fans and HDTV.
Bathroom has walk-in closet. additional make up area/mirror left. Two people can get ready at once.
Bathroom with extra-large soaker tub shower. Body wash included. Bathe your worries away
Enjoy!
Side view of soaker tub shower, vanity & mirror
Ceiling fan for your comfort and relaxation.
Bathroom vanity & toilet.
This is a very large bathroom. Two people can get ready at one time.
King bedroom master Suite. Private bath/shower
Master King Suite, private bathroom, toilet and shower provided for your comfort and privacy.
All 3 Properties
Rampart House, left. Steps away from Elysian Fields, Marigny & Courtyard Suites
We offer 4 different Suites.
3 properties. Rampart House, Elysian Fields, Marigny & Courtyard Suite
New Orleans
Louiasana. The BEST city in America! We Love all our guest at The BEARigny Suites.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

VA
Luxury-minded travelers
Hi Jennifer,
I am pleased to hear your accommodations were relaxing, comfortable,
welcoming, clean, lovely,and you felt like you were at home when you returned. That's what I like to hear. Also thank you for saying that I was
very warm, generous and a delightful host. I always say, treat everyone like you want to be treated, and you are rewarded well. I enjoyed our
brief Courtyard talks, as well as our chat on the way back to the airport.
Come back and see us soon. Thanks again. Matt
TX
Hi Karen,
I couldn't ask for a better group of friends that enjoyed our accommodations as well as our wonderful city. NOLA. Like my website says'' We LOVE all our guest. So glad Fringe Festival had you all up in spirits, as well as glad your space was relaxing. Thank you for being
my 200th review. 'Wow" I did it. See you all again soon. Keep in touch.
Las Vegas
3 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
Hi Lori,
Thank you all for the hospitality as well. I enjoyed having such a fun and friendly group of friends visiting our wonderful city as well as The BEARigny Suites. I am so glad your short weekend stay was what you expected. " SAINTS win"" As host of the property, I just like knowing everyone has an enjoyable, as well as comfortable, stay as possible. It sounds like we met your expectations. Thank you all. We will see you all again in the future. Thanks Matt.
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
24 Nov 2013
Hi Beth,
I am so happy your 1st time renting a vacation rental was PERFECT. I'm glad we had everything you all needed. It was a pleasure meeting you as well as your fun group of friends. You all were awesome! I look forward your next visit. Thanks so much for staying with The BEARS.
Best to you. Matt
La
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
22 Nov 2013
Hi Heather & Dennis,
You all were a fun bunch of guest. I am so happy that I made it to be the BEST. I always try my hardest! Glad your stay was friendly & welcoming. I can't wait for round two. Come back soon. Thank you both.
New Orleans
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
22 Nov 2013
Hello Dianne.
I am so happy your warm welcome back to your home city for your girls weekend getaway, as well as your stay were Perfect! except for the rainy weekend. Thank you for the kind words you had to say about our property, we really appreciate it. The weekend ended with the home team SAINTS beating the 49ers in The Mercedes Benz Superdome. Which you and your friends all attended.I am so Happy your stay was
( Perfect ). Thanks again, Matt
West Point NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
12 Nov 2013
Hi Shari,
I'm proud to hear your stay had the perfect weather, it was amazing, you bed was comfortable, the place was spotless, and you had all the amenity's you needed. Now that's what I would have called a Nockout in New Orleans, Nawlins as you would call it. It was my pleasure meeting you all. I can't wait for you all to return.See you all next time.
Matt
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing