Just returned from trip for my bday over veterans day weekend. The hotel itself is decent, but the location is perfect. You can easily walk to Canal St, Bourbon St. and almost any other location you may want to see. The hotel charged a nightly occupancy tax(approx. $50 for 3 nights) that I thought was included in the room rate. The first room we were given had a very strong smell of sewage in the bathroom, thankfully we were immediately switched to a more suitable room. I opted for a room with a window facing outside as opposed to one with a hallway view, there was some outside noise but not to bad.The room was kinda small, I travelled with two other adults and we shared one room, bed was comfortable but only two fulls instead of queens. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would probably stay at hotel again, but would first try others in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans