Fantastic location, it's a block (about a 5-10 minute walk) to the French quarter centre, but right by a strip of restaurants and shops for convenience. I enjoyed that it's far enough from the music and noise for peace and saftey, but close enough to the action AND public transportation.
The rooms are large and clean, I was able to book a king size bed ( for one, haha) with a flat screen tv, a personal work desk and and open plan with the bathroom. It was a little strange that the sink and mirror was part of the bedroom rather than in the bathroom, but honestly not a problem. The rooms were cleaned everyday, nice and affordable.
A con: awful gym equipment. I like to stay healthy and active on the road, the facilities are almost embarassing to advertise.
Pro: there is food on the premisis, if you need a snack or something, i did buy from the internal corner store- but your in New Orleans, go outside.
Overall, great stay, clean, good location, felt safe and welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans