“Best Bar in the French Quarter!”
Review of Erin Rose

Erin Rose
Ranked #12 of 239 Nightlife in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Erin Rose is a neighborhood bar steps from Bourbon street. Life is good when sitting in the windows watching the world go by while sipping on a delicious adult libation. While small and cozy big on love and great passion for history, (hence the decor on the walls) community, and good times. Our motto says it all... Local Chaos Local Prices Local Love
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I can't say enough good things about Erin Rose! Our bartender, Amy, was out of sight! She bought my first Frozen Irish coffee for me, for my birthday...as well as hooked me up with a dollar and safety pin for my birthday! Our bill was crazy low too, for how many drinks we had and how long we were there, so reasonable! My coffee was delicious, like a chocolate milkshake. We met some of the nicest locals while we were there as well. Super friendly, they planned out our entire evening for us to make sure we hit some of their favorite spots!

There are newer reviews for Erin Rose

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

A great vibe exists at Erin Rose. As bars go this is one of the best in NOLA's French quarter. The atmosphere is ultimate eclectic and the drink prices are very reasonable. Our group spent $24 on 5 drinks. The frozen Irish coffee is a standout and the bartender Is friendly and helpful.

1  Thank mcdedrick
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing frozen irish coffee and bloody mary! The bartenders are friendly and its a great hole in the wall! Dont miss this place! So glad it was across the street from our hotel!

1  Thank Monica D
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The Frozen Irish Coffee is very very good! Its cheap at 3.50 and did I mention good? i could have sat all day and drank here!

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Really cool feel and vibe to this place. The people are great and the atmosphere feels 100% New Orleans. Definitely a place I will visit on every future trip to the French Quarter area. A fantastic place...can't say enough about it.