I was pleasantly surprised by this property. The decor is great, rooms are nice and the staff has been very friendly. My only disappointment, which I was aware of ahead of time, is the lack of the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the heart of The Big Easy when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. Spend your day strolling through the French Quarter as you make your way to Bourbon Street, then plan to visit historical sites including Jackson Square and the National WWII Museum. Southern comfort is waiting for you in our rooms and suites boasting comfortable beds and cotton-rich lines. Feel immersed in the city's culture with our locally inspired decor and scenic views. Complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs create a setting that feels just like home. When hunger strikes, drop by Vieux Varre Cafe, our hotel's eatery with Starbucks® beverages and delicious entrees. Wine and beer are also available in the evening. Continue your workout routine while on the road with our fitness center's cardio equipment and free weights. There's fun to be had when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Iberville Suites New Orleans
- Iberville New Orleans