I typically stay in Marriott properties, but decided on this particular location due to the walking distance to the Saenger Theatre. Although it is on the Western edge of the Quarter, you are a block from Bourbon Street (far enough away to escape the noise). Most places are within short walking distance. And if Frenchmen Street is on your agenda (as it should be), it is an $8 cab ride and maybe 5 min away. The hotel lobby is on the 2nd floor. Bright, modern, and very cheery. I stayed in a King Suite which was roomy and clean. My room was very dark and I noticed some of the suites had a window that looked right onto the roof. Mine looked directly at the wall of another building and let in next to no light BUT that didn't bother me at all. Besides, most building are close to each other. Just know you aren't getting a cute balcony or cool view here. But again, fine with me. I didn't deal with the staff too much, but those that I did were very pleasant. I will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the heart of The Big Easy when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. Spend your day strolling through the French Quarter as you make your way to Bourbon Street, then plan to visit historical sites including Jackson Square and the National WWII Museum. Southern comfort is waiting for you in our rooms and suites boasting comfortable beds and cotton-rich lines. Feel immersed in the city's culture with our locally inspired decor and scenic views. Complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs create a setting that feels just like home. When hunger strikes, drop by Vieux Varre Cafe, our hotel's eatery with Starbucks® beverages and delicious entrees. Wine and beer are also available in the evening. Continue your workout routine while on the road with our fitness center's cardio equipment and free weights. There's fun to be had when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Iberville Suites New Orleans
- Iberville New Orleans