We really enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard. I really wanted to stay at a more historic, boutique type property, but we traveled with our 21 year old daughter and I felt that we'd all enjoy our trip more if had our own rooms. We stayed in the double king room and it was perfect. My husband and I had the room next to the hallway and we didn't here any noise at all. Our daughter's room was on the courtyard and it was also perfectly quiet.
The wet bar area and fridge were really nice to have. The rooms are nicely decorated and modern but the building itself had some classic touches to it.
There was plenty of storage areas as well. There was even a small couch in the room our daughter slept in. Plus each room had 2 huge TVs. Also 2 I Homes to listen to your own music. Our only issue was with our nightstands. My husband and I used those to store some clothes and somehow that made the drawers too heavy and they would open and tip the nightstand over. They should probably attach those to the wall.
Housekeeping did a great job, plenty of towels and toiletries. Love the Paul Mitchell products.
The Courtyard was well located to most everything we wanted to do. Bourbon St, is a block away and Acme Oyster House was a block and half down Iberville. Everything in the Quarter was a short walk away.
We had no problem with the 2 elevator set up at all, and it made the hotel feel more secure.
I would love to stay at this Courtyard again, we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the heart of The Big Easy when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. Spend your day strolling through the French Quarter as you make your way to Bourbon Street, then plan to visit historical sites including Jackson Square and the National WWII Museum. Southern comfort is waiting for you in our rooms and suites boasting comfortable beds and cotton-rich lines. Feel immersed in the city's culture with our locally inspired decor and scenic views. Complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs create a setting that feels just like home. When hunger strikes, drop by Vieux Varre Cafe, our hotel's eatery with Starbucks® beverages and delicious entrees. Wine and beer are also available in the evening. Continue your workout routine while on the road with our fitness center's cardio equipment and free weights. There's fun to be had when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Iberville Suites New Orleans
- Iberville New Orleans