Stayed: December 2012.
1 King bed.
- Large bathroom.
- Spacious bedroom & sitting room.
- Shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, shower cap & grooming kit provided.
- Good location. Walking distance to restaurants & nightlife on Bourbon Street.
- Living room has a couch & a chair.
- 2 tv's total.
- No in room safe.
- Poor bathroom ventilation.
- Housekeeping incident. 8.15am Housekeeping arrived. We asked them to return in 1 hour. They never returned. 5.50pm requested clean towels & for trash to be removed. 6.10pm called to follow up. 6.15pm staff came with 5 towels & 4 face washers, 1 of which was filthy. He gave us a lot of bad attitude when we requested removal of dirty towels & trash. 6.20pm called Guest Services to complain. 6.25pm a different staff member returned with hand towels & a much better attitude. He empties the trash & gives us extra cups. Situation was resolved. However communication between Guest Services & staff may need improvement.More