“Very good value, taste and quality.”
Review of Sushi Brothers

Sushi Brothers
Ranked #626 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
Heidelberg, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good value, taste and quality.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We ordered food from Sushi Brothers the night we arrived in New Orleans as we didn't feel like going out anymore and the place was simply close to our Hotel. And WOW, it was good! So good, that we ordered again the following night. Very tasty, very good value. Just great sushi. Try the crunchy dynamite roll!

• Visited December 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good Food / Good Price”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I eat at sushi brothers when I want some quick reasonably priced sushi, mostly take out. Their rolls have a good amount of fish.

Visited October 2013
New Orleans
“Staff erupts in public brawl”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Sushi Brothers is a favorite of mine, but I went there for lunch yesterday and there was a veritable brawl among the staff. Yelling, pointing, stomping, more yelling. Two of the male chefs even chased each other around the restaurant. The embarrassed waitress apologized but also said they "were brothers" and "it happens all the time". One of the diners even yelled, "Hey, Shut up!". They paused for a second, then took up the yelling, finger pointing and stomping again. Thank goodness they only threw the knives loudly down on the counter and not at each other! And how grateful I am that there are no doors to be slammed, only cloth curtains to be ripped. My niece actually recorded it to play for her friends. Her response was the most funny..."Dinner and a show". Bottom line, though---they really need to get it together.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank PHurdlik
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi ever”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This is seriously the best sushi I have ever had in my life. Place is nice, service is good but the sushi is outstanding. I would recommend anybody the LSU roll and the gyozas.

Visited July 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Dynamite Sushi, pun intended!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Sushi Bros is by far my favorite Sushi restaurant. Truth be told, I really only ever eat the dynamite roll and whatever soup comes with it (clear soup with noodles & mushrooms). I've had lots of other items off their menu, and they're all good, but the dynamite roll is one of my favorite foods, period. I've eaten dynamite rolls at other places, but none compare to Sushi Bros. The wife says the gyoza is also good.

• Visited July 2013