“Not as busy as i thought it would be!”
Review of Tracey's

Tracey's
Ranked #441 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Garden District
orlando
“Not as busy as i thought it would be!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This place does not feel like an Irish bar to me, but they do manage to put on a show for St. Patricks day. We met some great people and the service was pretty good too.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank jestercrescent

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great poboys!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

You want an incredible poboy & a place to hold a bug group of friends? Tracey's is your spot. Full bar & kitchen serving it up right is what you get. Cons: SMOKEY & the TV's are loud (bad if you don't care for sports).

Visited January 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“A Contender for Best Roast Beef Po'Boy”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have been on a mission on my visits to New Orleans to determine who has the best roast beef po'boy! I visited Tracey's on a Monday afternoon in early January to test their po'boy. I immediately felt at home when I entered and heard "On a Warm San Francisco Night" by the Animals. It took me back to my college days in my favorite campus bar. Tracey's is a very large room with high ceilings and a lot of tables and booths. There is also a bar area and a pool table in the back. The menu is up on a board at the back, and you order at the window. While waiting for my roast beef po'boy, I enjoyed listening to Led Zeppelin and Moody Blues. It was about a 15-minute wait for my food as it is made to order. I was not disappointed! The French bread sandwich was overflowing with shredded roast beef. The beef was tender and had a great flavor! I ordered mine fully dressed. I savored every bite. Don't forget to pick up a knife and fork at the window because you will need it to eat the spilled roast beef! You won't want to waste a single morsel. There are at least 15 TVs for your sports viewing. Tracey's roast beef po'boy is definitely one of the best!

I recommend parking on Third Street asTracey's is on the corner of Third and Magazine.

• Visited January 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Friendly sports bar”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Split the roast beef poboy, it will serve two. The food was decent, but fairly expensive for what you get. Thursday night the bicycle group rides in and is interesting to see.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Po'boys”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Tracey's is our favorite place to go for po'boys in New Orleans. Their roast beef is especially good. It's also a great place to catch a Saints game on sunday.

Visited November 2013