“It takes more restraint than I have...”

The Michalopoulos Gallery
Ranked #188 of 358 things to do in New Orleans
A TripAdvisor Member
“It takes more restraint than I have...”
Reviewed 4 August 2003

Not to buy a print (or even a poster, for the budget conscious). The use of color and texture, the obvious love for the architecture and vibe of the city, I had to have it. It was a strain on the wallet, but I'll never regret my purchase.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Tap into the spirit of old New Orleans”
Reviewed 3 March 2003

I was attracted to this gallery after seeing a small piece of the artist's work in an advertisement. I was blown away by the amazing use of color, perspective and texture in his paintings. The thing that most impressed me is that Mr. Michalopoulos has in him the same strange connection to the vibe of New Orleans that resides in me. I intend to purchase one of his works eventually so I can look into it and feel the tug of "Vieux Carre" calling me back.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“extraordinary art”
Reviewed 7 February 2003

Everyone should aspire to own art as amazing as this. If you do nothing else in New Orleans be sure to visit The Michalopoulos gallery. His paintings are windows into other dimensions.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member