“Awesome Experience”

Flight Academy of New Orleans - Aerial Tours
Book In Advance
US$129.99*
and up
New Orleans VIP Sightseeing Flight Including Champagne and Chocolates or Wine...
US$114.99*
New Orleans Sightseeing Flight
US$242.00*
Fly a Plane in New Orleans: No Experience or License Required
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: New Orleans By Air. Just Plane Fun! New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training is proud to be located in one of the most unique, authentic, and mysterious cities in the U.S., New Orleans. It is our desire to capture the heart and soul of the city that we call home from the sky. In the city shaped like a crescent, it gets tricky finding your way around. Let us put it all in perspective for you. From the bayou to the Dome, from the river to the lake, from the cemeteries to the mouth of the river, from the Quarter to the Spanish Plaza, you can capture it all in one flight. Come see your favorite local landmarks, neighborhoods, and other cultural gems from the air!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My first small plane flight and we had a blast. I don't know if you could wash that smile off my husband face. We will be back. Everyone was very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Flight Academy of New Orleans - Aerial Tours

Reviewed 25 June 2014

So cool, combo of classroom and in flight training. Got to take off and fly over the city. Now thinking I may have a new hobby.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I purchased a flight for a friends while we were on a 4 day trip in New Orleans. This turned out to be the high point of an already great trip. The staff was very friendly and the pilot was very cool. He even gave us a lift when we had trouble getting a cab! Thank was going way beyond good customer service.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I purchased this flight as a birthday gift and it far exceeded my expectations. It was an awesome experience and the customer service received from the pilot and staff was exceptional. Definitely worth the price. A totally different perspective on the City!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went with my daughter on the flight for 1 hour to see New Orleans from above and it was fantastic. The people working there they are very nice, friendly and professional. They even recommended us places to see and restaurants in New Orleans (one recommendation, Lilette was maybe the best in town). Before the flight they send us to visit the brad new redecorated small airport. Very nice like in the 20’.
The pilot was nice and explaining everything before the flight and during the flight he was a very good guide showing us a lot of places and pointing out facts. He even gave my daughter the chance to take off the plane on her own!!! She was so excited that she started to laugh.
As the taxis were difficult to find they even offer us to drop us back into town with their personal car. I can only recommend this tour for the long duration (1 hour), you see a lot of the city and surroundings, and the friendly, nice and professional staff.