I wish they had Drury in the west! This place was great!! The breakfast had hot and cold items. The "dinner" really is a dinner for our family. We saved so much money eating dinner at Drury, and they give you free (adult) drinks too!! The walk to Bourbon Street and the French Quarter is only 5 to 10 minutes. But, the humid heat did overwhelm us Californians....and it was only 89 degrees. (Give us 110 in the dry heat and we'll take it!!) The roof top pool and jacuzzi were so refreshing and the novelty of it was terrific for the kids. This was one of our favorites on our 28 day road trip. Staff was nice, parking was close, and the room was large enough for the 5 of us, no frills. We are booked at the St. Louis Drury for our next road trip, summer 2011!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans