The perks of this Hotel is what makes it such a great deal. Its Located within walking distance to all of the French Quarter landmarks. Very nice staff, so nice in fact the lovely lady at the front desk upon check out didnt even charge us the $10 fee for a roll away bed for one night! Parking was free, and if you've ever been to New Orleans you have no idea how cool it is to find free parking at a hotel. Free Snacks from 5:30-7pm, consisted of hot dogs, chicken tenders, nachos.. (the food wasnt that good, but if you are on a budget and dont have a lot to spend then Im sure those people would appreciate free food.. myself, I didnt) Free soda and popcorn all night, and you get 3 free alcoholic drinks. Dont let the outside of the hotel fool you.. it looked kinda questionable when we pulled up to the hotel, but inside very charming classic lobby, This no doubt will be my go-to hotel from now on when I visit New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans