Hotel is excellent and definitely a great value.
STAFF -- very helpful and friendly. Constantly offered to share knowledge of their city with you and assist you in anyway possible.
ROOM -- I had a corner room, with giant 20ft ceilings and windows. Bed was very comfortable, room was very clean and had just the right amount of furnishings and lighting. Free wifi was super fast.
BATHROOM -- Also very clean and while a little small, very doable. Shower supplies are European/cruise style, in that they come from a giant dispenser on the wall.
OTHER -- the free breakfast was a great way to start the morning and the 5:30 kickback, with free booze, was another welcome benefit. They actually make the drinks quite strong and you get three per adult.
LOCATION -- Also very good. About 5 blocks to the French Quarter and area is safe during the day, and a tiny bit sketchy at night.
For about $160 a night, this hotel was a great bargain and I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans