Stayed two nights in very nice room with a separate bedroom with a king bed and flat screen TV; living room with another flat screen TV and very high ceilings and windows; and a huge bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower. The room, also, had a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator.
We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast both mornings which included waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, bagels, muffins, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, etc.
We, also, enjoyed the daily complimentary 5:30 kickback which included 3 drinks and appetizers/munchies like chips, pretzels, vegetables and dip, chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese, chili, etc.
I had hoped to enjoy the pool, however, the weekend we were there was cloudy, rainy, and dismal . . . maybe next time.
The location is decent . . . a few blocks to Canal and Bourbon streets, the casino, and plenty of bars, restaurants, entertainment and activities.
I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans