My family and me stayed at this hotel for the first time. The people were very friendly. The hotel is very good located. And we loved the afternoon brunch. We drank some wine, ate some veggies and had a great time in the hotel. I also enjoyed the hotel pool SO MUCH! It is a little old, but it is just great!, great temperature, nice view.... and the jacuzzi is also nice!... I would definitively stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans