I have just returned from a 5 night stay at the New Orleans Drury Inn and Suites and it was awesome as usually, superb service from everyone there, great rooms, tasty and filling breakfast and nice evening options. I love the popcorn that is available every afternoon/evening, its addictive for me! Great location, close to Bourbon St , on the St Charles Trolley line and easy to get to the French Quarter for sightseeing, dining etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans