Incredibly helpful and courteous front desk staff-we were having trouble getting a cab during a heavy rainstorm and the woman at the desk loaned us her own umbrella.
The usual Drury food and drink-great hot breakfast, meal sized appetizers and three free drinks with a great bartender.
Four blocks from canal street, directly up the street from Bourbon St in the central business district. I wouldn't walk from the French quarter to the hotel at 2 am, but we were perfectly comfortable walking back at 10:30 pm.
Really nice rooms, marble tiles in the bathroom-way nicer than you would expect for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans