I visited during Essence Festival this weekend. It was raining hard when I arrive and the valet were helpful as I drove up. The service at the front desk was courteous and welcoming. The lobby is time treasure was some contemporary elements. I did have an opportunity to sit in this beautiful decorated area. The room was ready before our original check-in time which was bonus because it was around lunchtime. The room was cozy and updated with modern decor. The suite was comfortable and enjoy the views of the city from the 8th floor. The breakfast and kickback food in the evening was accommodating especially if we did not have time to go some place to eat. Having the options of breakfast and evening food was also great especially since it rained so much this weekend. It is also close to everything. It is about 9 blocks from the convention center and about 5 blocks from the superdome. The French Quarter was about 7 blocks away.....so you don't need your car to go to restaurants or shopping. I will be definitely staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans