Everything at the Drury Inn was great. We had a very nice room, the food was good, and drinks were great. The front desk was helpful and even set up a swamp tour for us.
Valet parking was $25/night, but this cost was stated to us upfront -- before we booked. Valet service was quick when we took it, but they did ask that we call about 15 minutes ahead of time.
It is 4-5 blocks off Bourbon Street, which is not a bad walk at all. We took a bike-cab back to our hotel from the French Market (by Central Grocery) and it was $18. Fun for the kids and a nice way to not have to walk in the heat.
The pool was nice and was never full. Each time we went up, day and night, there were only four to five other kids in the pool or hot tub.
We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans